This is my no fail recipe to baked chicken. I honestly hate dishes. I do I hate to cook because I hate to do the dishes. I like easy “dump recipes” because I am always short on time. This is what I did I grabbed some items in my cabinet. I call them staples. I bought a large bottle of wine in case this recipe didn’t work out that well… HA HA HA HA. The larger wine was the same price as the smaller bottle so why not have more?
Baked Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 tbs of pepper
- two cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of wine
- 4 or 5 chicken breast
- 1 8oz sour cream
- Place the chicken in the pan.
- Then place the pepper on top of the chicken.
- I then pour on the two cans of soup.
- And pour the sour cream.
- I pour the wine on top and mix.
- Then place the chicken in a 400 degree over for 40 minute or until the chicken is 180 degrees.
- I serve mine with asparagus and tomatoes over rice with a side of cranberry sauce.
Here are some of our chicken recipes to try:
- Low Calorie Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup
- Grandmom’s Chicken Soup
- Chicken Taco Dip with Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love to eat and make!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Find out what we eat >>> Weekly MadameDeals Menu Plan