Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar
If you are looking for a great appetizer for any holiday party you will love my Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar! This is an easy, crowd pleasing recipe that your friends and family will be asking for again and again! I love easy recipes for the holidays, and the prep time for this recipe only takes about 15 minuets!
Here is how to make my Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar:
- 1 pack lil smokies
- 1 pound of bacon
- 2 cups Brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat your oven to 375F
- Cut your pack of bacon into 3rds.
- Wrap each smoky with a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Place wrapped smokies in a baking pan.
- On the stove melt your butter in a saucepan, and add your brown sugar. Cook over Med/High heat until a nice smooth sauce is formed.
- Pour sauce over your smokies, making sure to coat all the smokies evenly.
- Top with some more brown sugar and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minuets, or until bacon is crispy. Serve hot, and watch them disappear!
Looking for more great holiday recipes like these Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar? Check these out:
Topic: Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar