Avocado Cilantro Quick Hummus Recipe
Hummus is one of my favorite foods, and finding new ways to eat it always makes me happy! I’ve really been into avocados lately so I thought why not combine 2 of my favorite things and make an awesome Avocado Cilantro Quick Hummus Recipe? It’s got a great flavor too it, really fresh and takes about 5 minuets to make! This week at my local store avocados were on sale for $1 each so I made a nice big batch of this Avocado Cilantro Hummus to share with my family! Even my 5 year old loves to grab some carrots and dig into this recipe!
Here is how to make this Avocado Cilantro Quick Hummus Recipe
- 1 can chickpeas (drained)
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp Tahini
- Salt and Pepper
- First, open and drain your chickpeas and add them to a blender (or food processor)
- Next, pit and cut your avocados and add them in with your chickpeas
- Now add your chopped cilantro, olive oil, tahini, and salt and pepper to the blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Put in a container and chill in the fridge until ready to be served!
This Avocado Cilantro Quick Hummus Recipe is SO easy to make and is a great snack to fill up on without all the bad fats and sugars of other snacks! Hummus is a go-t0 snack around my house because you can use it in so many different ways! My 5 year old likes it best with carrots, I love it with pita chips, or even a replacement for mayo on a sandwich!
Do you have a favorite way to eat Hummus?
Looking for more great drips like this Avocado Cilantro Quick Hummus Recipe? Check these out:
Topic: Avocado Cilantro Quick Hummus Recipe