Pinterest is all the rage right now. Showing off your pics can help get traffic to your site and in turn, potentially increase your revenue.
Adding a Pinterest Tab to your Facebook Page can help get your Pinterest Page in front of your fans and hopefully, get them repining your photos.
How to Set Up a Facebook Pinterest Tab:
- Sign up for a Pinterest account if you haven’t already.
- Go to https://apps.facebook.com/iframehost-pin/to install a Static IFRAME Tab.
- Click “Install Page Tab” or click on an icon to install a tab with the icon. (I chose to add a static Pin icon)
- Authorize the Application and choose your Page to add the app.
- Click “Add Static IFRAME Tab”.
- You will be redirected to your Facebook Page.
- To complete your tab setup – click on the new tab link on the left hand side of the page.
- You will be required to “Authorize the Tab Application” again.
- Click to “Allow” your basic information & email address.
- Under “Page Source” Select “URL” and enter your Pinterest page link (this will load the URL in the iframe window).
- Change the height of your page to remove the scroll bar. Mine is set to 1400px, but you may need to increase it if you have more boards.
- Name your Tab (I choose PINTEREST).
- Click “Save Settings”.
- View your new Pinterest tab and make adjustments as needed.
***You may also add a custom icon to your Pinterest Page by following the instructions HERE. You would start with #7 above after following the Help instructions for a custom icon. After writing this post, I changed to a custom Pinterest Icon. You can view our custom icon on The Coupon Challenge Facebook Page and Madame Deals Facebook Page.
To search for all of our Ask A Blogger articles click here.
Please help us run this site. Below are referral links, I will get paid a small amount if you sign up. I have tried and tested these sites and I recommend them!
Social Spark | My Savings | Escalate Media | Coupons.com | We Use Coupons | My Likes | Magpie | Commission Junction | Linkshare | Ebates | Shop at Home | Swagbucks | Living Social | Groupon | Eversave | Mamapedia | Jasmere | Buy with Me | Cellfire | Host Gator | SmartSource | Sponsored Reviews | Living Social | Deal On
CHEAP blogger advertising click here.
Earn Money from Home – These sites have been reviewed by real people just like you check it out.