I recently attending a meeting to learn how to optimize my site to increase my revenue using Google adsense. I would like to share 5 tips that I believe will help you make pay out each month. It is important to understand that even if you do not have adsense that these tips are valuable and can be applied to any ad network.
1) Content is key. If you do not have content then you will not have traffic. The key to making money off of ads is that the ad is relevant to what you write. If you provide quality content the ad will mirror what your customers/readers are searching for and they will click through your ads. You will also generate more traffic based on the quality of content on your site. You should try to write articles that are relevant and searchable so your page views increase.
2) You need to determine the placement of your ads where do people look. That is where you want to place your ads.This is a great tool if you are on the Genesis Theme on Word Press it will show the layout of your site so you can place your ads for optimization. The reader generally looks to the left and the top of your site. If you have your ads above the fold you will do well.
3) You need to select the ads sizes that have the most inventory. The best ad sizes are 728×90, 320×250, and 160 x600. You will need to make sure you select the ads with both text/images to increase the ads available to appear on your site.
4) You need to use the maximum number of ads per page. You can use 3 ads of any size and 3 link units per page. I also found out that is you use another network that carries Adsense ads those do not count towards your total like Izea or Double Click Networks.
5) Here are some places to sneak in ads. They should appear at the end of your post. You can also place them at the bottom of contests, in your email feed, and one pages that generate a lot of traffic. You need to be mindful of the number of Ads that appear on the site at the same time. The use of the google’s small business DFB will allow you to use the best performing ads at all times. I look forward to trying out this free service. It allows the ad networks I run to bid against one another to determine the highest paying ad to run on my site at any given time. I will let you know how it goes.
I think if you optimize your site you should expect to earn $5.00 for every 1,500 page views. That is usually around my average.
If you are interested in having your website optimized my designer is willing to help this weekend only for WAY less than you think. I make over payout each week. Email HERE
To search for all of our Ask A Blogger articles click here.
Please help us run this site. Below are referral links, I will get paid a small amount if you sign up. I have tried and tested these sites and I recommend them!
Social Spark | My Savings | Escalate Media | Coupons.com | We Use Coupons | My Likes | Magpie | Commission Junction | Linkshare | Ebates | Shop at Home | Swagbucks | Living Social | Groupon | Eversave | Mamapedia | Jasmere | Buy with Me | Cellfire | Host Gator | SmartSource | Sponsored Reviews | Living Social | Deal On | Flex Offers
CHEAP blogger advertising click here.
Earn Money from Home – These sites have been reviewed by real people just like you check it out.