Apple Recipes for Kids
For Christmas I received a wonderful toaster oven! I love it! It’s so nice and I don’t have to heat the whole kitchen up (or dirty any dishes) just to make a little snack. That’s why I love this recipe so much! (And because it’s delish!)
Apple Recipes for Kids: Apple Cheddar Quesadilla Recipe
- 1/2 apple of your choice, we used Fuji but Granny Smith is delicious as well, thinly sliced
- 6 Tbsp. shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
- 2 flour tortillas
- Place one tortilla on a plate and spread around 3 Tbsp. of the shredded cheese.
- Then lay the thin apple slices on top.
- Spread the remaining cheese on top of the apple and top with the other tortilla.
- Carefully place the quesadilla in your toaster oven.
- I set my oven at 400 degrees and let it cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- Carefully remove and cut into triangles.
- Enjoy your delicious, hot snack that only took about 10 minutes to make!
Thanks to Abby W. for sharing this delicious Apple Recipes for Kids!
Do you love to write or can do crafts or have fun ideas for recipes? MadameDeals is hiring, Apply now! >>> Job Board
Check out more yummy and easy to make Kids Snack Recipes!
Here are other Apple Recipes:
- Apple Oat Crumble Bake Recipe
- Roast Pork with Apples and Cider Sauce Recipe
- No Sugar Recipe for Kids: Grandma’s Homemade Applesauce
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more recipes that kids will love!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!