If you are looking for an easy side for any meal, then you will love my Accordion Potatoes! These are better than french fries (and better for you!) and are super simple to make! This recipe only has 4 ingredients, and is sure to be a big hit with your whole family!
Here is how to make my Accordion Potatoes:
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- First, make sure you scrub your potato thoroughly because you will be leaving the skin on. Preheat your oven to 400F
- Once your potatoes have been washed and dried, start at one end and slice them almost all the way through and continue until you have reached the other side.
- Place your sliced potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 minuets at 400, or until outsides are crispy
- Top with a little melted butter and serve!
Looking for more great recipes like these Accordion Potatoes? Check these out:
Topic: Accordion Potatoes