Wellness Wednesday: Taking the Advocare Challenge
Karla shares with us the things you need to know/do during the first ten days of the Advocare challenge
- You have to have your mind set to begin this Advocare 24 day challenge. You have to be completely focused and know that it’s going to be difficult at times but you have to make yourself stick to the program completely. No cheating.
- Cravings will crop up, especially if you are used to consuming large amounts of carbs, sugar, caffeine.
- Preparing yourself includes stocking up on the appropriate foods and eliminating the unhealthy choices from your refrigerator and pantry. This may be difficult for family members; it’s best to give them a designated area for their food and yourself. No! You don’t have to starve yourself, take a look at some of our Advocare 24 day challenge recipes.
- Water is key. Drink drink drink!
- Exercise is important and you have to commit yourself to doing it every day…you have to move your body for ultimate results.
Read more Advocare 24 Day Challenge Reviews
- Karla – Taking Back My Life Advocare 24 Day Challenge journey!
- Amee’s 24 Day Challenge Advocare
- Joyce’s It’s My time Advocare Challenge