5 Fun Top High Paying Jobs
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! Today I wanted to share something fun! My list of 5 Fun Top High Paying Jobs! If you are looking for a job that you could enjoy, but also be able to pay the bills, then these jobs might be for you! These 5 fun top high paying jobs are in a number of different fields, and there might be something perfect for you in this list!
Here are 5 Fun Top High Paying Jobs:
- PR Specialist- Do you love people? Social Media? Then a PR Specialist might be for you! With an average annual salary of around $50,000 you are sure to have fun at your job while being able to pay the bills! The reason for the high salary is the knowledge you need to do the job. Social Savvy, computer software, and public speaking are among the skills needed for this fun job!
- Art Director- Do you have a passion for art? Then you should consider working your way up to an Art Director! At this job you will be spending your time at a magazine, book, or film set helping conceptualize the overall look of a publication. Most Art Directors started out as professional artists, photographers, etc. The average salary for an Art Director is around $95,000 and comes with an equally impressive list of responsibilities. Meeting with clients, setting a budget, and overseeing all things Art. A high stress (but fun!) job for sure!
- Graphic Designer- If you have a love for all things computer made, then Graphic Design might be for you! Graphic Designers work with all kinds of companies creating images and overall designs for logos, websites, and even video games! You have to be very tech savvy and creative to land this job, but if you do you will be pulling in an average of $55,000 a year.(And you might see your design on a national campaign!)
- Event Planner- Whether it’s weddings, parties, or corporate events, if you have a love of party planning, then an Event Planner would be perfect for you! Most event planners are great with people, have an eye for design, and have some kind of collage degree (usually in public relations or the like) Event Planning is not your typical 9-5 job, and will most likely include weekends and nights, so remember that before considering it as a career. If this sounds like a career for you, you could pull in an average of $47,000 a year!
- Pilot- If you love flying, not many other jobs would be as fun as getting to fly a plane right!? You could be a commercial pilot, and armed forces pilot, or a pilot who flies goods across the country! As expected, there is a lot of schooling and training that goes into being a pilot, but the payout is well worth it, most pilots make around $100,000 a year, and they get to FLY!
So there you have it! 5 Fun Top High Paying Jobs that pay well!
What is your dream job? Let us know in the comment section!
Also check out these posts: