25 uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
25 uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is something everyone should have in their home. it’s inexpensive, and has multiple everyday uses. You can use Apple Cider Vinegar for cooking ,cleaning, healthcare, beauty, and more! Check out my 25 uses for apple cider vinegar and see if you can find something useful from the bottle you probably already have in your fridge!
Here are my top 25 uses for Apple Cider Vinegar:
1. Lower your glucose levels! ACV is great for diabetics and for people trying to lose weight. It lowers your sugar levels, and helps you feel fuller, longer. For this use mix 1 tablespoon with a cup of water or herbal tea. (You could just take it straight, but it is really strong, and I don’t imagine it would be enjoyable.)
2.It can help remove stains from your teeth! Just rub some on your teeth and rinse with water!
3. It can help relive sunburns! Just add a cup of ACV to your warm bath and it can help relive the sting of a sunburn
4.It can repell fleas from your pets! 1 part water, and 1 part ACV can be sprayed onto your pets coat to help prevent fles. (and is way cheaper then a flea collar)
5. It can get rid of Heartburn! It works by correcting low acid, and can bring relief to heart burn sufferers. Just drink 1 tsp of ACV and then drink a glass of water (this will NOT help if you have an ulcer though)
6. It gives you hair body and shine! Use ACV as a rinse for your shampoo and watch how it gives your hair great body and shine!
7. It’s a great home cleaning solution. Mix 1/2 a cup of ACV with 1 cup of water and put in a spray bottle. It’s a great disinfectant and can be used to clean kitchen appliances, counters, tables, and more!
8. It can reduce swelling in your hands and feet! After a long day, rub your hands and feet down with ACV and feel the relief!
9. Use it as a Toner for your face! ACV regulates the PH of your skin, and works great as a natural toner for your skin.
10. It can be used as a natural aftershave! Fill a bottle with equal parts water and ACV and make sure to shake before using.
11. It can sooth a sore throat! Mix 1/4 cup of warm water with 1/4 cup of ACV and sip about once an hour until your throat feels better.
12. Beat fatigue after a workout! Working out makes you tired! Amino Acids in ACV can help you get some of that energy back. Mix a tsp in with your post workout water.
13. It will help you with a stomach ache! If you have a stomach ache, try 2 tsp of AVC mixed with water and sip. The antibiotic properties should help relive some pain.
14. It can help with a UTI! Drinking raw, organic ACV can help relive a UTI!
15. It’s a bug bite soother! Dip a cotton ball in ACV and place over your bug bite. It will sooth the itching, and actually help it heal faster.
16.It can be used as a Detox! ACV has high levels of potassuim which can help you detox your body. Take about a tsp in water 3 times a day.
17. It can kill weeds in your garden! Put ACV in a spray bottle and spray on stubborn weeds. It will kill them naturally without killing the plants and grass around it.
18. It can make your hiccups go away! Drink a tsp of ACV and watch your hiccups go away!
19. It can clear a stuffy nose! Mix a tsp in with a glass of water, and it will help clear out your sinuses.
20. It will remove warts! Soak a cotton ball with ACV and place on your wart, cover with a bandaid and it will remove your wart in about 5 days!
21. It will keep away yeast infections! Take a warm bath once a week with a cup of ACV and it will prevent yeast infections naturally!
22. Use it as a health tonic! Make a mix of 2 tbsp of ACV, 1 tbsp of raw honey, and 1 cup of water and drink 4-5 times a week to help for general health and well being!
23. It can help strengthen your bones and teeth! It has a property in it that will bring out the calcium out of fruits, veggies, and meats. Drizzle some over your meals.
24. It can help with a case of food poisoning! Because of it’s antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties, it can help you get over food poising faster.
25. It can help dry, chapped hands. Mix equal parts lotion and ACV to help dry, chapped hands.
Looking for more tips like these 25 uses for Apple Cider Vinegar? Check these out:
- Tips to Lower a Child’s High Cholesterol
- Energizing Sugar and Coffee Homemade Body Scrub
- Homemade Fabric Refresher
Topic: 25 uses for Apple cider vinegar