Need 10 Ways to Eat Raw Apples?
Know that eating raw is better for you but get tired of the same raw apple? Try these 10 Ways to Eat Raw Apples!
1. Plain Apple – sliced or right off the tree. Perhaps this is a no brainer but we can’t make the list without it, especially since it is the easiest!
2. Sliced apple with peanut butter. Feel free to use the butter that meets your dietary needs and restrictions. Almond butter, Sun (sunflower seeds) butter, cashew butter and even cookie butter are all options.
3. Apple slices with slices of cheese. For safe slicing for children use one of these handy corer/ slicers.
4. Apple slices with caramel syrup (you can use the same syrup that goes on ice cream or follow the topping on the Caramel Apple Milky Way cake recipe.)
5. Apple slices with our Recipes Kids can Make- Fruit cream cheese dip.
6. Chopped apples on a bed of lettuce with toasted pecans, dried cranberries, broiled chicken breast and balsamic vinegarette.
7. Apple slices with cheese fondue: Toss 1 cup cheddar cheese and 1 cup monterey jack cheese with 2 tablespoons cornstarch then boil with 1 cup apple cider till slightly thick.
8. Apple Smiles
9. Apple slices with chocolate fondue. Ok, so this probably isn’t the healthiest option- but you are eating a raw apple right?!
10. Unique but still raw and definitely a different texture for all those who crave such! Pulse apple slices in your food processor. Once it becomes similar to applesauce, though not as soft because it is not cook, simply add a touch of cinnamon. Enjoy!
If you don’t see your favorite way to eat a raw apple on this list, be sure to leave it in the comments for the rest of us- then we will all have MORE than 10 ways to eat raw apples!